Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12.81 g)
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 50
- Total Carbohydrates 6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Protein 1 g
- Zinc (as Zinc Carnosine) 21.5 mg
- L-Carnosine (from 100 mg of Zinc Carnosine) 76 mg
- L-Glutamine 5000 mg
- Arabinogalactans 1000 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Root Powder 500 mg
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (200:1) 250 mg
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Bark 200 mg
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root 100 mg
- Stevia Leaf Extract 60 mg
Other Ingredients: raspberry fruit powder, natural raspberry flavor, pineapple juice powder, beet powder, natural strawberry flavor.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (12.81 g) with cold water or juice.
Warning: Persons with kidney disorders should consult with their healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including arsenic and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food
About the Ingredients
G.I. Function Advantage* is the only formula of its kind to combine:
- L-Glutamine to fuel intestinal cells and maintain villi*
- Arabinogalactans to support the immune system, aid regularity, and support the production of beneficial bacteria*
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root (DGL) serving to help soothe the gut wall*
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract to support the body’s ability to heal the lining of the stomach and keep the folds and pockets of the colon free of toxic material that gather there*
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Bark to reduce bowel transit time, absorb toxins from the bowel, increase fecal bulk and enhance beneficial bacteria in the gut*
- PepZinGI® is a unique, patented form of elemental Zinc bound to L-Carnosine. It has been shown to help stabilize small bowel integrity, promote a healthy stomach lining, support gastric cells’ health, maintain a healthy gastrointestinal environment, and relieve occasional gastric discomfort.*
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root to soothe the gut*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.